Monday, June 4, 2012

Out of the Mouths of Kindergartners

Me: Oh B. you are just too funny.
Student: I know I was just born that way.

Don't you just love when they are hilarious without really knowing it.

Sorry I've neglected posting. I have some pictures of a bunch of things that maybe I'll get up this summer. I've been going through some personal stuff and its been a challenging end of the year.

I'm actually quitting my job mostly because my commute is an hour on a good day. I'm hoping to get a job in the district where I live, but I will probably have to sub next year. Next week once school is over I'll try to get some more of my projects from this year up and some reflections as well. Enjoy the rest of the school year to those who are not finished yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment